a blog in which we strive to bring the contemporary development
information to our subscribers, and occasionally off tech
handiest if we think our reader will gain from it.In the intervening
time, we’re only accepting visitor articles from bloggers on the
subsequent subjects (but we may take into account other topics in case it’s a sponsored article).
- Technology update
- blogging and SEO
- Desktop or laptop solutions
- Smartphones (Android, IOS, Blackberry)
- PC tips and tricks
- automotive tricks
if you’re submitting a guest submit to us to sell your products or
service which also can consist of images and contact information please
consider sponsored post.
In other for us to simply accept your guest submit please consider the subsequent guidelines:
1. We don’t accept spun articles and we’ll remove your article without notifying you if we later discover plagiarism.
2. You’re only allowed to add a link to your site inside the bio to your
website and also your social profiles. We like authors with Google+
3. We may also edit your post.
4. Your post need to be above 400 words
5. We encourage you to apply images to your post where vital
6. Any link to the article linking back to your website must be relevant to the article. We may get rid of it if we are not cozy with it.
7. After publishing, the article is ours and might not appear everywhere else.
8. We will contact you whether or not
the post will be published. Please be patient as we may additionally
need to go through the post and do some background work on it to decide
Also, if you’re a seo content author writing on behalf of a commercial website, please take into account sponsorship in place of guest posting.
Please, note that there’s a difference between guest posts and sponsored
posts. Guest posts are usually written via other bloggers and sponsored
posts are written by, or on behalf of, an organization to advertise a
free or paid service. We may not accept posts written on behalf of your
company or client except you agree it’s a sponsored post.
Crucial things to know:
We don’t accept any post that links to your website which might be
inappropriate to our personal growth, this means that you can’t sell
links to your clients out of your article
No affiliate links, no link selling, no link stuffing.
We reserve the right to edit your post if necessary
Interested, what should I Do?
Send an email to email@example.com or use our contact form with subject and content you wish to submit